scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

aahhhh haaaaaa

ahhh hahhaaaa haaaaa HAAAAAAA!!!

This is retarded in that brilliant kind of crippled child with laser wings kinda retarded. Nice work you crazy fuck.

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

You have done Sulkoma Proud!!

I had a poogasm of laughter from this, now my house is full of shit and i really dont wont to clean it up. Finally tricky clowns potential has been realise. As soon as i get the time im making the tricky game, interested in collaborating?

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

some times it manifests into reality...

if it were anyone else this flash would be regarded as just anothers excersize in fantasy violence as stress relief or what ever creative means. But yet this was a precursor to a violent realisation executed in reality. I felt the chill down my spine as i watched knowing the intent of the artist. The sad fact is this wont be viewed as a unique case but used as ammo in the fantasy = reality campainge the ultra conservitive and family values crusaders use to demenstrate that if you have a violent imagination youll prolly wipe out a school with semi automatics. Its a pretty fucking drastic conclusion but this case it came to life. Tourmented mind, sure...completely responible for his homicidal actions, defiantly. Fucked up stuff happens in this world. Its sad this kid went so far off the rails, manifesting into a terrible monster....i give no respect or justification to such horrific violence, this animation showed he had some talent in that skull of his. Another sad day for the human phyc, another goal for inherent destructive nature.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Some times too many of us are fixing tiles...

Mr Firth, once again your insight astounds me. Your animations give me happy stabby feelings in my eyes, theres something special about your creations, every new one unlocks more of your talent. I am ever watching this talent grow as in all seriousness i fucking love your work and i want to make swiss cheese of it in desperate pounding sorrow. I hope i get my act together soon and start bringing my cartoons together as i see a lot of my mind in your style, i think we'd appreciate what we both have to say. For now, let it be known i appreciate your talent. Keep up the random sqragbble habbit.

Fun Things with Dan O! Fun Things with Dan O!

Epilepsy is all you have goin for ya...

wow...that was so poor.....so ultra untalented it becomes almost talented in the realm of stupidity...but not quite. My favorite bit was that frame you sneaked in at the loading screen. Just faintly...i saw some fat guy in womens underwear....hmmm.

Rebecca Rebecca

hahaha you sick fuck!

that..was fucking deranged. I loved it! Very well done, flawless victory.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

OGMTEH FUK j00 R0kz0rD M3h BoxZor LOLROFLMAO

I think people seem to be missing your elite sense of humour. You take the piss out of internet society and id glady drink it because coming from you its wine. I laughzord my arZ53 0ff, and wadolfs expressions fkn crack me up. Good work you idiot.

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

I love jars

That was awsome, hilariously awsome. That end is brutally funny, ramming home the point that internet destroys braincells. Loved it.

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

hardy ha

that was rather amusing. BALL!! BAAALLLLL!!!

nice drawings man, the animation was rather great in its simplicity. illistrated the conversation well. Worthy of a roflmao.

Seagull Bomber Seagull Bomber

*giggle*

he, amused am i. Obviously you were keepin the size down but a little explosion sound fx would have gone nicely.

Simple. fun. Good stuff.